Hey you.
It has been 5 weeks since we split up.
Thanks for calling me the other night. Terubat sikit rindu. How I miss us joking on the phone, laughing, teasing each other and well, just talk. I really missed you Zul :(
You're still single. Does that mean you're feeling how I'm feeling?
I understand your decision now. It took me quite a while to figure out why you left me.
Some parts of me say that you still love me, and somehow, I believe that. Why? You're always the first one to call after we broke up.
But maybe, that's just me, hoping. Macam tunggu bulan jatuh ke riba. ehe.
All My Life by KC and Jojo is playing on WMP. And it's making me cry. Gosh I'm such a wimp now.
But you know why this particular song made me cry? I remember one time.
You were at work and you were busy answering phone calls, thus we weren't texting at the time.
Suddenly, you sent me an SMS saying that, you miss me, you love me and you're really lucky that I'm yours. And I asked "phl tetiba jak? dmm ka ktk?"?
Then you said, your friend's ringtone played that song and it reminded you of me straight away. You asked me to not leave you, ever.
I was truly touched. :')
After that, I smile everytime I hear that song. And now, I'm all tears. :(
Come to think of it, our relationship didn't have that many problem.
Yes, there were the occasional fights and besides that, we got along just fine.
You see why I didn't want us to take our friendship further?
This. I hate this. We were good friends. We share everything. I loved our friendship. And now, when we broke up, I knew, I knew I was going to lose you, our friendship and a good friend.
I know I can't get over you.
I've tried, trust, I tried.
But no matter what, if people were talking about boyfriends or love life, your name would come out from my mouth.
I'm going mad you know. haha.
Haish.
Life.
Love.
Feelings.
Not fun :(
Oh yea, by the way, eventhough we're not together anymore, you know I never left you. I'm still there by your side.
Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey shaha. (:
ReplyDeletefrm what yang ktk tulis sia nak, bna2 buat mek kdk terfikir. eh. maybe tok musim break is it? XD
kawan2 mek byk break juak.
haha. i admit that i still love him bah. but what do to? maybe we are not meant to be together. (:
i need to be strong. so do u. aite? (: