Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

after a while

"...aku terlanjur cinta kepadamu. dan telah ku berikan seluruh hatiku. tapi mengapa baru kini kau pertanyakan, kau pertanyakan cintaku? kini terlambat sudah untuk dipersalahkan. karna sekali cinta, aku tetap cinta.."

wahwah. Jiwang start to a new post. haha. Well, that song was playing in WMP, those lyrics are kinda significant to me, and so I thought I'd include it as my intro. lol XP


I went back to Simunjan for a week. How I miss kampong life. Seriously. :(
But now, it's not as peaceful as it used to be. Stupid Mat Rempit Wannabes! grrr. Hairan, ape yg gah sgt about being a mat rempit? Puh-lease, skali pandang pun x la okay? Bak kata Laura (from Upik Abu dan Laura), whatever!

About the previous post, yes well, I missed him dearly. I still do. But, I don't think I'll post another one like that, again. Jiwang gilak2! Plus, bm aku cya lintang pukang. Malu wei! Nama jak org melayu. :(

Oh yes, special thanks to Kak Tina (Mrs. Lomokikuyu) for your comment and your advice for that previous post of mine. Kmk tgh chill and relax la tok. Walaupun jawapan untuk semua yang terjadi, blm mek jumpa, I'll be patient. Kmk xmk gila. ehe. Thanks so much again :)

Let's see
Happy Stuff
  • I drove my abah's Fortuner (again) from Bulatan Park to home. lol. Yes2, aku sakai, tp who cares? haha. jarang ba dpt mbak keta nya. :P
  • He also bought a Naza Suria for my mum and I. It's not what I wanted but, aku syukur la Abah nak bli jugak a brand new car. For a first car, it shouldn't cost more than 40k. haha. I agree though. I'm not a competent driver yet. I'm still in probation. lol
Sad stuff
  • haha. None yet. Except, ZUL, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Freaky Stuff

haha. Goodnight everyone :)

Hugs and kisses,
ShaSha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?