Hey all! :)
First of all, I wanna say thanks to my babes, Neeya and Pdah for accompanying me for lunch last wednesday :) Eventhough it was only for a short while, I had fun. I miss hanging out with all my bffs, Neeya, Pdah, Eez and Nana. We snapped a lot of pictures which are on Facebook and Pdah's blog, so I won't upload it here except for the compiled one. hee XD Thank you girls! Hopefully we can go out together again someday okay? :)
Updates on life in Curtin
So far, everything is going just fine. I haven't missed any lectures or classes yet. lol. Surprisingly, I find myself liking Chemistry more than Physics. Probably because I don't understand Physics chapter II. haha. But still, I can't let that drag on. I need to see the lecturer. Consultation time! lol. Yes, I know it's early but, better now than later. hee. The rest of the subjects are good, I'm doing fine in them :D
Friends wise. New friends everyday :) Bukan aku socialising la. haha. Jeya suka cakap aku socialise. Well I do socialise, JUST to get more friends :) Nothing else. lol. Seniors dekat Curtin kan, kebanyakannya okay, friendly. Tapi, ada jugak segelintir yang kureng sikit. Tak nak la mengaibkan orang but, manusia tetap manusia, shasha tetap shasha. Pengkritik number 1. haha. I know I have my flaws, but it's something that can't be helped. Stupid me, I know.
I just hope my days in Curtin get better and better. Amin :)
Right now. I am car-less. boo hoo. Kereta aku rosak wei. Everything dah haywired. Kalau buat ni, alarm bising, Kalau buat tu, tak dapat nak kunci pintu. Rear mirror rosak, absorber? Malas aku nak cerita. haha. So, the solution is? Macam budak sekolah laa. haha. My beloved Abah hantar awal pagi, balik tu, depends la, tumpang kawan, tumpang Zarith tersayang. XD
Lesson to be learned : Sedar diri la sikit. Aku drive Kancil 660cc je, bukan Abah's Fortuner. Dekat bumps and pot holes tu, bawak slow. Jangan angkuh nak bawak laju. Speed paling laju dekat highway, bawak je la 120km/h. Capacity tak dapat nak tahan yang lebeh. Cepat habis minyak. Aku jugak yang sedeh withdraw duit dari bank. haha
Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?