It's been a while since I last updated this blog. Oh blog, how I miss you. lol. gila
First week of Raya has passed. What a week. I'm missing my kampong already.

Holiday is over. Back to Uni.
No more hanging out for no reason.
No more staying at campus till so late unless there's stuff to do.
Finals is a month away. I don't wanna disappoint my parents but more importantly, I don't wanna disappoint myself.
A vow has been made and it shall be obeyed :)
My girls - Neeya, Eez, Pdah and Nana. We couldn't meet up this Raya. Dammit. Well, you four did meet up, I didn't. I met Pdah and Eez only. How I miss you girls!! :(
My darlings - Jayra, Grace, Jeremy, Dayrek, Jeya. We met up at my place. Thanks for coming :) Mal, thanks for entertaining me at your place till late night. lol. Adiey Starsky, it's ashamed that you couldn't come but nvm, I'll see you in campus :)
It has been a great Raya. Seriously :)

Holiday is over. Back to Uni.
No more hanging out for no reason.
No more staying at campus till so late unless there's stuff to do.
Finals is a month away. I don't wanna disappoint my parents but more importantly, I don't wanna disappoint myself.
A vow has been made and it shall be obeyed :)
My girls - Neeya, Eez, Pdah and Nana. We couldn't meet up this Raya. Dammit. Well, you four did meet up, I didn't. I met Pdah and Eez only. How I miss you girls!! :(
My darlings - Jayra, Grace, Jeremy, Dayrek, Jeya. We met up at my place. Thanks for coming :) Mal, thanks for entertaining me at your place till late night. lol. Adiey Starsky, it's ashamed that you couldn't come but nvm, I'll see you in campus :)
It has been a great Raya. Seriously :)
Till next time,
.shasha.
.shasha.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?