1. I've come to realize that my hair:
x needs a new look
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
x people dont listen (but i still talk, sad, i know)
4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
x is to be alone :)
5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
x and gained something better :)
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
x my marks are shite
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
x i dont get drunk xD
8. I've come to realize that money:
x is not everything and yet everything needs money
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
x i wanna die in happiness and peace :)
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
x something that you're not, she's not and he's not :)
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
x haha. (if sundara reads this, he'll tease me for sure) but still, no comment XP
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
x just now (congek betol)
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
x is nowhere to be found, ah well .
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
x i always hope it'll be a better day
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
x wish i could get up on time the next day
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
x what the hell should i write for theory for physics
17. I've come to realize that my life:
x at the moment is frickin stressful
18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
x sundrop! XD
19. I've come to realize that today I will:
x FINISH LAB PHYSICS
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
x study physics and emaths
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
x be going to campus late :)
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
x stop all this nonsense around me
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
x no one XD
24. I've come to realize relationships are:
x not just about love and feelings
25. I've come to realize that love:
x has always been the one that makes u feel u own the world or the one that makes u feel the world is on top of you
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
x are like brothers to me :)
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
x ARE sisters to me :)
28. I've come to realize food is:
x is vital XD
29: I've come to realize that this summer:
x was one of the worst times in msia
30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
x what makes one to become more mature :)
31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
x is someone that doesnt deserve me :)
32.I've come to realize that my sister(s):
x is always my sister despite the arguments
33. I've come to realize that crying:
x gets the weight of ur chest
34. I've come to realize that death:
x is sooner or later
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
x my voice becomes weak and nasal. haha
36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
x i recreate tins or just laugh for no apparent reason XP
.shasha.
x needs a new look
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
x people dont listen (but i still talk, sad, i know)
4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
x is to be alone :)
5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
x and gained something better :)
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
x my marks are shite
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
x i dont get drunk xD
8. I've come to realize that money:
x is not everything and yet everything needs money
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
x i wanna die in happiness and peace :)
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
x something that you're not, she's not and he's not :)
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
x haha. (if sundara reads this, he'll tease me for sure) but still, no comment XP
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
x just now (congek betol)
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
x is nowhere to be found, ah well .
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
x i always hope it'll be a better day
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
x wish i could get up on time the next day
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
x what the hell should i write for theory for physics
17. I've come to realize that my life:
x at the moment is frickin stressful
18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
x sundrop! XD
19. I've come to realize that today I will:
x FINISH LAB PHYSICS
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
x study physics and emaths
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
x be going to campus late :)
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
x stop all this nonsense around me
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
x no one XD
24. I've come to realize relationships are:
x not just about love and feelings
25. I've come to realize that love:
x has always been the one that makes u feel u own the world or the one that makes u feel the world is on top of you
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
x are like brothers to me :)
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
x ARE sisters to me :)
28. I've come to realize food is:
x is vital XD
29: I've come to realize that this summer:
x was one of the worst times in msia
30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
x what makes one to become more mature :)
31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
x is someone that doesnt deserve me :)
32.I've come to realize that my sister(s):
x is always my sister despite the arguments
33. I've come to realize that crying:
x gets the weight of ur chest
34. I've come to realize that death:
x is sooner or later
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
x my voice becomes weak and nasal. haha
36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
x i recreate tins or just laugh for no apparent reason XP
.shasha.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?