Things have changed a lot lately.
A LOT
Who should I trust? Who should I turn to?
Who can I really rely on?
Pergh. Tak suka
Health? Makin terok
At first it starts with me dieting.
Forced myself not to eat
Sampai gastric. Sampai muntah kosong
I got scared. Try nak mkn, as usual
But I cant. Lapar gila babi but no appetite
Sial
Stress? Plays a MAJOR part
At first it starts with me dieting.
Forced myself not to eat
Sampai gastric. Sampai muntah kosong
I got scared. Try nak mkn, as usual
But I cant. Lapar gila babi but no appetite
Sial
Stress? Plays a MAJOR part
Study? Omigosh
Hecked up
Stress
Assignments. Tutorial.
Ya Allah, please give me strength
Hecked up
Stress
Assignments. Tutorial.
Ya Allah, please give me strength
My heart? That's even worse to think about
I dont even wanna think about it
Confusion
Blur
Him?
Me?
Mr.Z? Yes. Definitely
But sampai bila?
Mcm org bodoh.
Yeah, aku yang bodoh. No worries :)
I dont even wanna think about it
Confusion
Blur
Him?
Me?
Mr.Z? Yes. Definitely
But sampai bila?
Mcm org bodoh.
Yeah, aku yang bodoh. No worries :)
ps : just a little something dari sudut hati
.shasha.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?