But then again. was that really the right thing to do? What if the person you told accidentally slips out your secret? not to say that you can't trust that person but you know, mistakes happen. I did that once. the guilt was too much to bear. still, when the truth wills out,
a) it won't be a secret anymore.
b) things would definitely change.
c) people would start judging you and look at you differently
d) the risk of losing your friends is high
IT SUCKS RIGHT?
All these while, I played my game right. i managed to stay control of my emotions, my feelings. but lately, i just.. shit
I don't things like this to happen. I hate it.
Stupid. Idiot. Can things just go back to the way they used to be? Like Boyz II Men song :
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
.shasha.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?