Why, why is it so damn hard.. It's like, everything, absolutely everything reminds me of him. The songs on the radio, the songs in my phone, the songs in my laptop, McDonald's, blue Kelisa, white Myvi, when I woke up in the middle of the night, baby shoes in the shop, TV programs. Everything! :(. It's like I'm haunted by his invisible presence around me.
I cry till there are no more tears to cry left. Yes, this is the toughest, the hardest break up yet. I've tried to make myself busy to get my mind off him but I always failed. Everytime I received an SMS, all the time, I wished it was from him. When my phone rings, I always hope to see it's him calling. But no, it's not! :(
Why?! Why did he have to leave? Why can't you just stay? Why can't it all be just like the way it was before? Why did things have to change?
Do you have any idea how much this is killing me? Have you any idea how much pain you've caused me? What ever happen to all your promises? Promises are just words to you? Words to tackle a girl, words to fool a girl?! And why why why do I still love you while you seem to be forgetting about me, ignoring me, leaving me? You're too cruel. :'(
This is not fair. It really is not fair.
You've made such an impact in my life. Why did you even bother to come into my life, heal my heart and then just shatter it again?
How can I get through this? Yes, I put on a mask everyday, I smile, I laugh, but deep inside, only God knows the pain of waking up everyday and realising,he's gone and he's not coming back, the pain of losing someone you love dearly. It's too much. It never ends..
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?