Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

on the brighter side..



On the brighter side, I've a funny story. Cali. xla cali glak, but coincident. haha

I've a friend named Adib. We've been friends since we were little toddlers. haha. Dari kecik, same tadika, Taski Abim. Then, we went to the same elemantary school, SK Agama Miri up till Primary 5 because then I moved to UK for 4 years. Came back to Miri, I continued at SMK DP. Surprise2, Adib was there too. haha. I thought it would end there. But now, he's in Curtin and I'm going there. lol XD

Bak kata Adib, "pecah record". haha. True though. Dari tadika, smpe Uni pun sama. haha. Family pun dekat nak sama. Our fathers sama oil and gas, mothers sama cikgu. lol.

He's the only one left here in Miri (close friend la). Oh no wait, ada Nas juak tapi Nas dekat Kolej. waaa. Not fun at all X(

Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?