Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Monday, December 7, 2009

And so..




7th December! And you know what, today is this guy's birthday. See, that guy up there :D Mr Zami Afif Hariandy bin Suhaimi aka Zami aka Harry :) He's a good friend of mine eversince form 3. He was shorter than me back then and now.. haihh. I have to look up to talk to him. how sad. pergh. haha. Anyhow, Zami, I just wanna wish you a blessed birthday! May all your dreams come true and may one day you'll become an AWESOME pilot. Looking forward to be your passenger! ;)
ps/ the photos above bring back great memories of highschool

Oh God, 3 fricking days left till results come out! (i think my heart just skipped a beat there)

Tomorrow I'm off to Kuching, only for a week. I thought one week plus. boo hoo. I miss Atok and Nenek and most of all, I miss Afiq!! That cute chubby boy with that cheeky face. eeee. Geram.

Oh blog, I'm leaving you again.

For those who actually do read this blog, I appreciate it, really :) Thank you

shasha.

1 comment:

  1. yarabi sha! nice post eh! thanks for this post sha k!!! seriously nice n molah ku ngenang masa lampau nanga gmbr kita skolah eh!hehe

    ReplyDelete

What say you?