Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy

And so here we are. The second post. Im bored. Yea you can see that.

When I was just sitting down, somehow, I think I got my brain back. haha. Seriously. He really was a good actor. Now, I can't see the truth in him. I don't even know now which part of him that was sincere and which part that was just pure fucking bullshit of lies. 

Mr S is gonna be mad when he sees this. Sorry honey

 I actually found myself laughing at my own stupidity and naivety. Seriously. Love is blind blablabla. Love sees through the flaws blablabla. I've had enough of that. I agree with Leona Lewis, " don't you love in vain cos love won't set you free ". It's true. 

Call me a hypocrite for not believing in love and its beauty. I know love comes in package. Complete. Sadness, happiness, pain, sufferings, joys. All that combined together in the 4 letter word, LOVE. 


It's just that when you're always at the receiving end of 'expired love' where its contents are all the bad stuff,you tend to be like this. boo hoo.


Nevertheless, I wanna say thank you. Thank you this one person who has always been patient with me. My mood swings, my flaws. He sees past all that. He's seen me at my best and he's seen me at my worst. But he never left. His feelings never changed. Thank you sayang :)

Ending this post with the song Happy by Leona Lewis. It lifted my spirits up. Hope it'll make your day too :)

Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can't have everything
Don't you take chances
Might feel the pain
Don't you love in vain
Cause love won't set you free

I can't stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah

Holding on tightly
Just can't let it go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear But all these days, they feel like they're the same
Just different faces, different names
Get me out of here
I can't stand by your side 

And watch this life pass me by, pass me by




.shasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?