Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LalaLand

Bored. Bosan. Pergh. Mampuih. haha XD

"Keep your head in my hand and your heart on your sleeve"
I do not hook up by Kelly Clarkson :D Ohh she just gets better and better. One of my idols. I love her songs XD

Cuti 3 bulan. Apa nak buat? apuu. So far, main games je. Bulan 2 start recap study la. Nanti otak mati. haha.

"There's a million reason for you to go. But if you can find to stay, I'll do whatever it takes to turn this around. I know what's at stake. I know that I've let you down. And if you give me a chance. Believe it, I can change. I'd keep us together, whatever it takes"
I think that has to be the sweetest lyrics ever. For me it is. Awesome band, sexy lead voice :D

I know, random post.

"Now I'm speechless, over the edge and just  breathless. I never thought I'd catch this lovebug again. Hopeless. Head over heels in the moment. I never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again"
Cute song although I absolutely DESPISE the band. haha

Okay2. This is enough crapping.

I miss curtin. Weird huh?

Heee

shasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?