Pdah, Eez, Neeya, Zamie, Adib, Nekip, Maznol, Faryz, Trace
Ohh how I miss them. Last night we chilled out at Eezyan Cafe, eventhough it was for a short while, dapat lepas rindu :) Amazing how none of us really changed much since high school. Amazing how much you would really miss them.
Pdah is going away on 25th and so is Nana :( All four are leaving me alone here in Miri. Honestly, sedih gila but I know, these things happen. I wish you girls the best :) Pdah, jadi mayor okay? haha. Pdah molah bandar, Nana kira budget, aku ngn Eez design pa suma, Neeya jd journalist :D hahaha. and dreams go on :)
And my dream is still to complete my studies with flying colours, graduate in Perth with 1st class degree. Amin :)
shasha.

gonna miz u 2 beb..huhu..jd mayor?amin..haha..insyaallah,lak kta work 2gader gader..plh pooh town..=D
ReplyDeletesedih eh xdpt join takorg malam ya :(
ReplyDeletepdah, drpd polah pooh town better polah bikini bottom pake spongebob. :p
wish u all the best in study sha~!! best eh mun dpt study kat aussie. ku mok juak!!haha
ReplyDelete