Due to emoness these past few days, I forgot to say,
Welcome to December people.
Final month of the year. We're coming to an end of 2009.
What a year. There were ups and downs. But this year isn't exactly a good year for me. boo hoo. Never the less, let the past be a lesson for a better future :)
Let's see the birthday peeps this month :
Mr. Elyarajah on 3rd
Zamie on 7th
Abg Alfi on 12th
Apis on 13th
Apis on 13th
Abg GG on 22nd
Yasmin on 23rd
Zarith on 24th
Jayra on 27th
Faris aka Mr Croc on 27th
Widy on 27th
Happy birthday to all of you. Awal gila aku wish :P Mr.Raja, thanks for sem 1.Have a great birthday sir. I know he doesn't read this blog but I just said that for the sake of it. hee.
Here I would like to say a special thanks to Zarith, Jayra and Faris :) for being my counselors. It made me feel better talking to you 3 about it. I shall face this problem like how I faced the others. Let time heals everything. Thanks :)
Here I would like to say a special thanks to Zarith, Jayra and Faris :) for being my counselors. It made me feel better talking to you 3 about it. I shall face this problem like how I faced the others. Let time heals everything. Thanks :)
Oh yeah, happy 1st monthversary :)
.shasha.

thnx 4 da wish... hihi.. lamak dah x jenguk blog tok cz lupa url nya...hahaha...
ReplyDelete