2nd March 2009
3rd March 2009
29th April 2009
30th April 2009.
Those days were the happiest days of my life ever, yet :)
27th March 2009
27th April 2009
Those were the days when I cried my eyes out.
27th April 2009
Those were the days when I cried my eyes out.
8th May 2009
That was the day that changed me. From that day, I became even weaker, more vulnerable. Tears are now my faithful companion in the nights. Yes, I laugh. Yes, I smile. But deep inside, only I know what's going on. Since that day, I felt like my world tipped upside down. Nothing seems right. I felt empty, I still do.
Sayang, if only you knew,if only you cared. You don't know how much I've changed. You've no idea how all of this has affected me. If only I knew where we went wrong, where I went wrong. I would give anything to have you back. Since you left, I never got close to any guys. I tried to find somebody to take your place but it just doesn't feel right. I didn't feel as comfortable around him as I do with you, I can't talk to him about things that I can with you. I tried my hardest to forget you, but no matter what I do, it always seems to fail. I just can't go on without you sayang, I can't.
As I said, if only you knew, if only you cared.
That was the day that changed me. From that day, I became even weaker, more vulnerable. Tears are now my faithful companion in the nights. Yes, I laugh. Yes, I smile. But deep inside, only I know what's going on. Since that day, I felt like my world tipped upside down. Nothing seems right. I felt empty, I still do.
Sayang, if only you knew,if only you cared. You don't know how much I've changed. You've no idea how all of this has affected me. If only I knew where we went wrong, where I went wrong. I would give anything to have you back. Since you left, I never got close to any guys. I tried to find somebody to take your place but it just doesn't feel right. I didn't feel as comfortable around him as I do with you, I can't talk to him about things that I can with you. I tried my hardest to forget you, but no matter what I do, it always seems to fail. I just can't go on without you sayang, I can't.
As I said, if only you knew, if only you cared.

hahaha! ada juak 7 december sha.bday aku ya.pa yang happy kat ko time ya?haha
ReplyDeletehaha. bday kau ka? hee
ReplyDeletetarikh aku ngn zul kch ya grk dlk. ehe