Thanks for the post in your blog Mr.Alfi! :D This one goes to you X)
Nak quote something, "sebabnya aku tak sangka orang macam dia boleh di kecewakan dengan apa cara sekalipun.." hee. I never noticed that. Seriously. Thanks for pointing it out :)
Not that just that, thanks for everything. Thanks for pointing out my mistakes, my flaws. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for your endless advice. Thanks for not getting bored listening to my never ending problems. Thanks for always forgiving me. haha. You've done so many great things for me and I can never thank you enough. But still, thank you :) I can never repay your good deeds so, halalkan eh? haha. XD
Yea! Memang tak tegur kalau jumpa. Kejam! haha. Kadang-kadang, memang aku rasa nak melompat depan dia, tengok macam mana reaksi dia. haha. Last time jumpa dekat esplanade. Awang tegur aku (well, he acknowledged me as we were quite a distance away), dia pulak, buat macam tak tahu. Tapi aku tahu dia tahu. And aku tahu dia macam mana, so aku tak ambil hati la. Last2, dia lemparkan jugak senyuman dekat aku. haha.
We're not as close as we were, but we both know what's inside. There's no need to show it because we understand each other so well by know. haha. I know you, you know me. Pendek kata, you know I know la. hahaha.
So, thank you Mr.Alfi :)
Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?