Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Chapter :)

Hey all. It has been ages since I last updated my blog. Hee.

I am now officially a Curtianian. haha. Yes, I am studying in Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus or usually known as CSM. I'm enrolled in Foundation of Engineering and Science. It is a tough course, I have to admit, but what is life without challenges right? XD

I am loving my life in Curtin. No, I don't live in the Villa/Village/Lakeside placey, but at least I can be a help to my friends who do need my help. haha.

I admit I had a bit of a cultural shock when during my first week (not startup week). I was like, "whoaa, she's wearing that to campus?", "they're hugging in public? holding hands??". Yeaaa, in other words, sakai. haha. then i remembered, Curtin is an international place. Yeahh, slap me in the face. Go ahead. haha.

My week has been hectic. Buying books, timetable changes, getting lost in the building, (gara2 ekot yazid dengan hanif la punya pasal. grrr. buat aku penat naik tangga. haha)

Despite all buzyness, I miss Zul. I wonder what it would be like if we were still together. Would I be as social? Would I be different? hmm. I bet he's happy with his life now. There's not a moment passed by without me thinking of him. Yes, there are quite a number of good looking guys (not hot la. haha), including the seniors. XD But somehow, Zul is still on my top list. The other day, my friend asked me what happened and why did we break up, I was actually stunned. I mean, I never thought that question would be raised ever again. x(

Zul, wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever you are with now, I hope she treats you better and I hope you treat her better. I still remember the good times we had. I actually miss the way you nag at me, the way you piss me off. And the bracelet you gave to me on my birthday,I still wear it but if I don't wear it, it is placed in my bag. It's with me, everywhere I go. I hope you're doing just good.

I miss you

Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?