Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Friday, July 17, 2009

X)

A brain that never stops ticking,
Sometimes an on-off switch would sure come in handy,
A mind that's constantly cutting up and dissecting,
Looking for answers, committing murders along the way

Is it the red wire, or the blue wire?
Just pick one and cut, it just doesn't matter anymore,
Or did it ever, cause I could never control when the bomb would explode

Oh god I love you, I mean forever
I left my body behind to break the news
Looks like it's over, please remember
All of the things I never got a chance to say
Like you look smashing in your fourth grade picture,
The one that we hung by the door,
In our house that was so beautiful,
Yeah, here in our little home.

If this medication upsets your stomach,
Take it with crackers, bread, or a small meal,
We understand it won't do shit towards a cure,
But if you buy this, I promise you're gonna like the way it makes you feel.

Is it the red wire, or the blue wire?
Just pick one and cut, it just doesn't matter anymore,
Or did it ever, cause I could never control when the bomb would explode

Oh god I love you,
I mean forever
I left my body behind to break the news
Looks like it's over, please remember
All of the things I never got a chance to say
Like you look smashing in your fourth grade picture,
The one that we hung by the door,
In our house that was so beautiful,
Yeah, here in our little home.
Our little home, nobody knows,
Our little home, nobody knows what goes on,
Our little home..

(Suicide Medicine by Rocky Votolato. Thanks to Azam for recommending this song. Somehow, jiwa aku tenang dengar lagu ni. Seriously. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?