Meet The Blogger

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Just another girl in an attempt to make the best of her temporary time here on Earth.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Merindukanmu

Saat aku tertawa diatas semua
Saat aku menangisi kesedihanku

Aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Aku ingin engkau aku kenang

Selama aku masih bisa bernafas
Masih sanggup berjalan ku kan slalu memujamu
Meski ku tak tahu lagi engkau ada dimana
Dengarkan aku
Ku merindukanmu

Saat aku mencoba merubah segalanya
Saat aku meratapi kekalahanku

Aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Aku ingin engkau aku kenang

Selama aku masih bisa bernafas
Masih sanggup berjalan ku kan slalu memujamu
Meski ku tak tahu lagi engkau ada dimana
Dengarkan aku
Ku merindukanmu

(Merindukanmu by D'Masiv)

Even though it's over, even though there's no way you're coming back, I won't lie, I won't hide the fact that, I still love you and I still miss you. Yes, I'm trying to move on, cuz it seems like you did. :) If you're happy now, I'm happy for you. Maybe I wasn't good enough :) Whatever it is, if at one point you find yourself stumbling, don't worry, I'll be there. Maybe not as your lover, but as a friend. Don't worry about nobody cares about you, look over your shoulder because I'll be there. :)

Hugs and Kisses,
ShaSha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?