My calling, I'm calling at night,
I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this guy?

He's been running through my dreams,
And it's driving me crazy it seems,
I'm gonna ask him to marry me..
Even though he doesn't believe in love,
She's determined to call him bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling her gut.."
(Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. Changed hes and shes. This song was in my head all day long. I'm not really gonna ask him to marry me. lol)
I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this guy?

He's been running through my dreams,
And it's driving me crazy it seems,
I'm gonna ask him to marry me..
Even though he doesn't believe in love,
She's determined to call him bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling her gut.."
(Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. Changed hes and shes. This song was in my head all day long. I'm not really gonna ask him to marry me. lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?